General Data Protection Regulation
Information on the processing of personal data in the Mazovian Office of Regional Planning
In accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), please be informed about the following rules concerning the processing of your personal data and your rights related thereto.
- The administrator of your personal data processed in the Mazovian Office of Regional Planning in Warsaw is the Director of the Mazovian Office of Regional Planning in Warsaw, ul. Nowy Zjazd 1, 00-301 Warsaw, Poland.
- The administrator has appointed a personal data inspector whom you may contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with the relevant regulations, solely for specific purposes and to the necessary extent.
- Your personal data is processed in order to:
- fulfill the legal requirements pending on the administrator,
- perform duties in the public interest or ones resulting from the public authority entrusted to the administrator,
- realize contracts to which the administrator is a party.
In other situations, your personal data is processed only in accordance with the provisions of an earlier consent.
- Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the goals mentioned in point 4. After this time, it will be stored for the time required by general legal provisions and to the extent defined therein.
- Due to your personal data being processed, you have the right to:
- access your personal data,
- request that your personal data is corrected/updated,
- request that your personal data is removed,
- request that the extent to which your personal data is processed is limited,
- object to your personal data being processed.
- If your personal data is being processed in accordance with your consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time. Such revocation does not work retroactively, i.e. it does not influence the legitimacy of the data processing before the revocation.
- If you suspect that your personal data is being processed illegally, you have the right to file a complaint to the personal data protection supervisory authority.
- All the rights to the content of the websites belonging to the Mazovian Office of Regional Planning in Warsaw (“MBPR”) are reserved. The user is entitled to download and print entire pages of the websites or their fragments as long as this does not result in copyright violation or MBPR trademark infringement. No part of the websites can be copied for commercial purposes, transmitted or otherwise modified, linked or made use of without the prior consent of the MBPR Director.
- MBPR respects your right to privacy and does not collect any data acquired through user registration which would be considered personal data as defined in Art. 4(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), i.e. data which would allow for the user to be identified.
- Users should be aware that MBPR is not responsible for the accuracy, content or availability of information on other websites to which links are provided on the MBPR website. Providing such a link does not entail any responsibility on the part of MBPR for the content of the linked pages.
- User information collected on MBPR websites and how it is used:
- Users’ IP addresses are used to diagnose problems in the functioning of our server, analyze security violations, conduct surveys and manage the webpages. IP addresses are also used to identify and collect demographic data about website visitors (i.e. the region from which the connection was made). This data is in no way linked with the personal data of the newsletter subscribers and users of other services available on the MBPR websites.
- Cookies are used by MBPR websites in order to provide users with the most relevant content and for statistical purposes. The information collected is not disclosed to any other parties in any form (neither as raw, nor as processed data). The data collected is, in some cases, used to prepare general statistical overviews which are not disclosed to third parties. Such overviews consist primarily of information about the number of visits to individual webpages and do not contain any data which would allow for the identification of individual users of MBPR websites.